MeetsMedia #DigitalMediaTalk was Enlightening!
The much talked about event which took place on Thursday, 27th September 2018 at BWC Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos marks the maiden edition of #DigitalMediaTalk.
The event is aimed at promoting the use of Digital Media for positive change. The event will serve as awareness on how blogs can be a wonderful means to attract attention to oneself, a cause, an idea or a policy.
The event started at about Noon. The Facilitators for the event include – Tosyn Bucknor, Sally Kenneth Dadzie, Laila Ijeoma, Folorunsho Busayo Philips, Moji Delano, Bhadmus Hakeem, Dr. Iyewande Dipeolu, Motosinoluwa Afolaranmi, Akin Jimoh, Jide Adeyemi, Tiwalola Olanubi Jnr., Franklin Ozekhome, Juliet ‘Kego Ume-Onyido, Folaranmi Folayan, Sega Awosanya, Tosin Ajibade, Funmi Ajala, Anderson Paul and Soledoye I. Oluwaseun.
There were different sessions which include:
- Panel Session moderated by Princess Uvbi discussing “The Blogger’s Influence”. The Panelists were – Tosyn Bucknor, Sally Kenneth Dadzie and Laila Ijeoma.
- Panel Session moderated by Ore Ajewole discussing “Curbing social issues through Blogging”. The Panelists were – Dr. Iyewande Dipeolu, Motosinoluwa Afolaranmi and Akin Jimoh.
- Panel Session moderated by Moji Delano discussing “Relationship between PR, Advertising and Blogging”. The Panelists were – Jide Adeyemi, Tiwalola Olanubi Jnr. and Franklin Ozekhome.
- Panel Session moderated by Israel Oladipupo Ogunseye discussing “Transparency in Politics and policies through Blogging”. The Panelists were – Juliet ‘Kego Ume-Onyido, Folaranmi Folayan and Sega Awosanya.
- Panel Session moderated by Lanre Basamta discussing “The tussle between Bloggers and Celebrities”. The Panelists were – Folorunsho Busayo Philips, Moji Delano and Bhadmus Hakeem.
- Panel Session moderated by Adedoyin Jaiyesimi discussing “Reviving Tourism through Blogging”. The Panelists were – Tosin Ajibade, Funmi Ajala and Anderson Paul.
- A session with Soledoye I. Oluwaseun discussing “Blog Monetization”.
The event was powered by ELSIEISY and sponsorships from Plaqad and VR 360 Stories.
The event was hosted on MeetsMedia, a platform that creates a gathering place where publishers, broadcasters, online mavens, and producers of the future could come and learn, celebrate their achievements, welcome corporate organizations and individuals for press briefing purposes and received great support from Media organizations like Expoze Digital, Channels, EbonyLife, GuardianLife, TVC, HipTv, AIT, Kraks Media and many more.
The attendees had a great time at the event and can’t wait for another edition of #DigitalMediaTalk.
Here are pictures from the event:
November 29, 2018
November 29, 2018